This is a beautiful and creative expression of love and nurturing of a child. Please read…
thegodmolecule: here is a tribe in Africa where….
- If you had to write a song for your child what would it be?
- What are some of the lyrics?
- If you had a parent who decided to write a song from the moment he/she decided he/she wanted to conceive you, what would you have hoped it would have been?
- If you had to write a song for your future child with your significant other, could you? Why/why not?
I leave you with this quote…
“Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.” David Ogden Stiers
Read more at
I just read this blog post and had to share it with you. Don’t be fooled by the title. If you are married or thinking about getting married, you need to read this…
This Recently Married Man Just Realized Marriage Is Not For Him.’
Now ask yourself the following questions:
1. “What type of sacrifices am I willing to make for my spouse?”
2. “Am I making these types sacrifices currently in my life?”
3. “If not, what is keeping me from doing so?”
If you don’t have any answers, I invite you to think seriously about it.
I would love to read your thoughts on this. Post your answers below!
In the meantime, I will leave you with this quote…
” There is nothing nobler or more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep a house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends.” Homer